The City of Belmont has opted for a semi-automated digital signage solution to replace their printed notice board.
- Scrolling announcement ticker that retrieves text from a central calendar schedule
- Video and slideshow playlists that are easily updated by publishing content to specified playlists
- Time and date that synchronises to NTP time servers
- Weather icon with current temperature that periodically updates with real-time data via the internet
- Vandal-proof digital signage enclosure with key-lockable access panel
- 55″ LCD-LED commercial display
- Advanced professional digital signage media player that supports dynamic content, scheduling, conditional programming and 24/7 operation.
- Instant-on technology automatically restarts after a power failure
All design and programming was done in-house by PAV.